Ken Lanford has been an employee since 1977, working around the shop and equipment yard helping out in the summers. After graduating from Virginia Tech in 1985 with a degree in Business Management, Ken began working in the field under different supervisors, eventually running his own crew as a superintendent. By the early 90’s he moved into the office, being an estimator and project manager. In 2004, Ken was named President and oversees all the company’s operations.
Brett Dietrich started working for Lanford Brothers as a project manager in August 2015. He has a degree in Construction Engineering and Management from Virginia Tech and previously worked at Kiewit Infrastructure Southeast Company as a field engineer and estimator. Brett quickly learned our bridge repair business and is now a Vice President and member of our Board of Directors.
Lynn Kirby first worked for Lanford Brothers from 1979 until 2004. She has done various office duties, including President of the guardrail division. We are happy that she returned to work for us the summer of 2013 as our Office Manager, Controller and Corporate Treasurer. Lynn has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Roanoke College and Masters of Arts in Teaching from Mary Baldwin. Lynn was raised in construction as her Dad, Stan Lanford, is one of the founders of Lanford Brothers.
Executive VP and Head of Bridge Division
Pat came to Lanford Brothers in 1988 as a project coordinator. Over the years, he has helped coordinate the operations schedule, estimate work, manage bridge projects, and develop new equipment. Pat has moved the company into new operations such as bridge jacking, fast track rapid set overlays, repairing bascule, swing span and lift span bridges. He has helped develop the metal fabrication shop which builds and repairs equipment and materials for our bridge projects. Pat is now Executive Vice President in our Bridge division.
- Karen McFalls, PayrollEmail Karen
- Anita Thomas, Accounts PayableEmail Anita
- Phyllis Giles, Administrative AssistantEmail Phyllis
- Brett Dietrich, Project ManagerEmail Brett
- Les Dziewisz , Project ManagerEmail Les
- Mike Mitchell, Vice President & Project ManagerEmail Mike
- Keith Holt, Safety & Environmental Compliance ManagerEmail Keith Holt
- Teddy Dressler, Shop SuperintendentEmail Teddy
- Kathy Hart, Administrative Asst.- EquipmentEmail Kathy
- Bethany Shamblin, Human Resources ManagerEmail Bethany